CBD Clinic Level 3 Moderate Muscle & Joint Pain Relief
Level 3 – Moderate Muscle and Joint Pain Relief 75 mg CBD
- Cream Base
- Active Ingredients: 4% Menthol
CBD CLINIC Level 3 will attack pain quickly and increase blood flow to areas where you are experiencing moderate discomfort. Fast acting cream with Menthol penetrates deeply to target the source of your muscle and join irritation. Absorbs quickly and easily to end the tenderness experienced with common muscle and join pain.
CBD Clinic™ Professional Series topical medications are the first and only non-prescription ointments and creams that combine FDA-approved active ingredients and hemp extract (CBD). Formulated with natural emollients that help the active analgesic ingredients penetrate deep to quickly increase blood flow to joints and muscles and interrupt pain signaling.
Each formula contains three foundational components for supporting rapid and long lasting relief from joint and muscle pain.
- Natural Emollients – compared to many other topical analgesic products that use synthetic ingredients as their base such as, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alchhol, glyceryl monosterate etc., CBD Clinic™ uses all-natural emollients that are readily absorbed into the skin. These natural emollients include organic beeswax, jojoba seed oil, cottonseed oil and shea butter.
- Powerful Terpenes – aromatic organic hydrocarbons that are found in the essential oils of plants that produce analgesic action in acute and neuropathic pain by decreasing neuronal excitability through peripheral mechanisms. The main terpenes used in CBD Clinic™ Professional Series are Menthol and Camphor. Other terpenes are also combined with menthol and camphor in their products such as Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Clove, Peppermint and Rich Hemp extract.
- Endocannabinoid Modulators – The endocannabinoid system is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the mammalian brain, throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems, consisting of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors which plays a significant role in regulating neurotransmitter function. One receptor that is being actively studied, CB1, is found in spinal and peripheral nervous tissue (including areas important for pain perception). Thanks to early findings published in the British Journal of Pharmacology some terpenes have been identified as having allosteric modulator properties, capable of slowing down neurotransmitter signaling. This helps researchers understand the therapeutic relevance and benefits that some terpenes may have with pain perception and how they can support pain reduction.
Directions: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredients: LEVEL 3: Moderate Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Cream, with 4% Menthol & 75mg CW-CBD
- For external use only.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.